Terms and Conditions
By using the BizSuperMall.com (“Site”) and/or its services, you acknowledge that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. The following terms and conditions are a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and BizSuperMall. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use the Site. By accepting these terms and conditions through your use of the Site, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You acknowledge and agree that BizSuperMall may terminate your account or use of the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, for your violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or your lack of use of the Site. You agree that BizSuperMall may terminate your access to your account and use of the Site without prior notice and without any liability to you or any third party.
- You agree and acknowledge that BizSuperMall may modify, limit, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of the Site at any time, without notice or liability to you. BizSuperMall may also establish general rules and policies regarding use of the Site from time to time. BizSuperMall will post such rules and policies on the Site, and you agree that your compliance with such rules and policies shall be a condition of your use or continued use of the Site. Company shall have no liability or responsibility with respect to any lost data or messages, such as the deletion or failure to store messages, communications or other messages transmitted by you.
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself or your company as prompted by any of the Site's registration forms and (b) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- BizSuperMall reserves the right to refuse to upload any business listing if we consider such listing to be improper, fraudulent or otherwise not bona fide
- BizSuperMall reserves the right to edit any business listing if we believe such editing will improve the quality of the website
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BizSuperMall of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. BizSuperMall cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. BizSuperMall makes no warranty that (a) the Site will meet your requirements, (b) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- When you submit a request for information about one or more franchises or business opportunities, you agree to provide complete and accurate information when you complete the request for information form or contact the seller directly.
- You agree that you will not use the Site in any unlawful manner or transmit any content or message that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable. You also agree that you will not use the Site to harm minors in any way.
- BizSuperMall has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any third-party pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Nothing in the Site, including, without limitation, any links to other sites, should be construed as an endorsement of any products, services or information of any other persons or companies by BizSuperMall. Your choice to link to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions relating to such pages or sites. BizSuperMall reserves the right not to link, or to remove the link, to a particular site at any time.
- BizSuperMall provides the Site which gives you the opportunity to purchase businesses, business opportunities or franchises by contacting persons who advertise on the Site. BizSuperMall does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use the Site. Dynamis strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents
- All franchise listings are created on behalf of the Site's franchise clients. BizSuperMall disclaims any liability associated with any inaccurate information contained in the listings, and highly recommends that you ask for and review all legal information prior to purchasing or investing in a franchise.
- You can end your subscription or adverts by email our customer services (email@example.com) team. No pro-rated refunds are available. To avoid being charged monthly fees, we must receive your cancellation notice one week in advance of the month.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please ensure that your payment card details are kept up to date. If we are unable to process payment from your card, we will suspend your subscription and advertisement(s) until you provide us with details of a valid payment card.
- The Site is controlled and managed from the BizSuperMall office in Taiwan. All rights and obligations relating to formation or performance of the Agreement contained in the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan. The exclusive forum for the resolution of any dispute relating to the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be the Taiwan Kaohsiung District Court in Taiwan, and you agree to personal jurisdiction of such courts over you with regard to any dispute relating to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and agree to service of process on you by e-mail to the address you have submitted on the Site, or by any other means deemed reasonable by BizSuperMall.