Information We Collect
When you visit our web site and use our services, we may ask you to provide us your information. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Your name, email address, physical address, telephone numbers, and (depending on the service used) , your business information, financial information;
- transactional information based on your activities on the site;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- BizSuperMall.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- BizSuperMall.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: (1) We have your consent to share the information; (2) We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; (3) We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of BizSuperMall.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.); or (4) We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- We may also share your personal information with: (1) The sellers of any business you wish to contact - this may also include a seller's representative; (2) A party interested in your business or franchise; (3) Our partner websites - to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, (4) service providers under contract who help with our business operations.